Beautycounter has a new addition to the All Bright Line! Introducing the new All Bright Triple Acid AHA Toner. It is the latest product to join this line with our best-selling All Bright C Serum and All Bright Brightening Facial Oil (Formerly Brightening Facial Oil #1: same formula in a new yellow bottle). This toner is one of those products you didn’t think you needed, but now won’t want to be without!
ALL BRIGHT TRIPLE ACID AHA TONER:
Get brighter, smoother skin in a swipe. Made with a powerful blend of AHAs, beta hydroxy acid, kombucha, and niacinamide, this hardworking toner exfoliates skin to reveal a glowing complexion. Plus, it’s pore refining, helping to improve and minimize the appearance of pores.
Most skin types, especially those looking to brighten skin. If you have sensitive skin, we recommend doing a patch test on the back of your neck or inside of your wrist and waiting 24 hours before full face application.
- Brightening: Leaves skin soft, smooth, and glowing, and improves skin brightness.*
- Pore-refining: Helps minimize and improve the appearance of pores
- Resurfacing: Resurfaces dull, tired skin with 8% AHA + 5% phytic acid.
- Purifying: Removes residual dirt and impurities, and does not leave skin feeling dry or stripped.
*Based on a 30-subject clinical study after four weeks, used once daily.
After four weeks of use:* •
- 93% said skin looks radiant and luminous.
- 90% said skin feels supple and smooth.
- 93% said skin looks renewed. Clinically proven to:
- Improve the appearance of pores.**
- Improve skin brightness.***
*Based on a 30-subject consumer perception study after four weeks of use, once-daily over a clean, dry face. **Based on a 30-subject clinical study after one use. ***Based on a 30-subject clinical study after four weeks, used once daily
KEY INGREDIENT BENEFITS
- Niacinamide + Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid) Blend: Helps improve the appearance of dark spots and brighten skin.
- AHA Complex: A blend of glycolic and lactic acids exfoliates dead skin to stimulate cell turnover.
- Phytic Acid: Exfoliates to aid in cell turnover to help skin breathe for a natural glow. Kombucha: Fermented black tea, which helps smooth skin and improve skin radiance.
HOW TO USE: Pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over a clean, dry face. Use 1-2 times a week, gradually increasing to once daily use.
Can be used as a morning refresh or an evening exfoliation. This would be used after cleansing and before a serum or the Essence. If you use the Overnight Resurfacing Peel or the AHA Mask, you will want to use the toner on opposite days. If you are using it in the daytime, make sure you apply SPF.
Click here to try it today! And remember that Beautycounter has a 60-day no questions asked return policy with return shipping. So if it isn’t right for your skin, you can always return it!