This paleo blackberry cobbler is the ultimate summer dessert…especially here in the Pacific Northwest where blackberry bushes are everywhere! This cobbler is not only gluten-free and vegan but it’s healthy enough to be breakfast yet delicious enough to be dessert!
Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
For the filling:
- 4 cups blackberries
- 3 tsp tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
For the topping:
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup ghee or coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
For the cinnamon sprinkle:
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a baking dish. I like to use a big cast iron pan.
- Combine the blackberries, maple syrup, and tapioca flour in a bowl. Stir gently to combine, then pour into the baking dish.
- Combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, coconut milk, melted ghee or coconut oil, vanilla extract and coconut sugar in another bowl. Mix until smooth. Dollop spoonfulls over the berry mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut sugar and ½ tablespoon of cinnamon together, then sprinkle over the cobbler.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
נערות ליווי בצפוןFebruary 27, 2023 at 11:13 pm
Very good blog post. I absolutely appreciate this website. Thanks!